Front End Developer (Global)
Smart contracts are on track to revolutionize how all agreements work, through an entirely new system of technologically enforced contract guarantees. Chainlink enables next-generation smart contracts that can be written about any/all events in the real world, the details of our approach can be found in our whitepaper. We are well recognized for providing highly secure and reliable blockchain connectivity to the world's largest enterprises such as Google, Oracle, SWIFT, and many more. This is a unique opportunity to join one of the top companies developing cutting-edge blockchain technology while working closely together with a team of experienced senior developers.
About the Role
The Frontend Developer will work closely with product, marketing and the rest of the engineering team to build a developer focused product.
- Be responsible for web application development, UI and design integration as well as play a key role in contributing to the overall user experience direction and design for the website
- Be a major key player in Chainlink's design and development building responsive web application
- Break down complex use case scenarios into simple and enjoyable customer experiences
- 3+ years of professional experience with HTML5 and CSS3 web standards
- Experience building websites using Netlify, Drupal, WordPress, Gatsby, and other possible CMS or Static Site Generators
- Experience with React (and its concepts), Redux, Angular, jQuery, Webpack, CSS Preprocessors (like SASS, PostCSS)
- Familiarity with Sketch / Photoshop / UI design
- Strong understanding of the web design and development process
- Familiarity with the full web stack, including protocols and web server optimization techniques
- Experience working within waterfall and/or agile project management.
- You care about details and you know what it means to ship high quality code
- Interest in blockchain and other Web 3.0 technologies
- Comfort and/or experience working as a remote employee as a part of a distributed team
This role is open to contracting or part time.
This role is location agnostic anywhere in the world. Though we ask that you overlap some working hours with Eastern Standard Time (EST).
*Chainlink is an Equal Opportunity Employer.*