Head of Operations
This is a great opportunity to join a fast-growing technology company that is successfully implementing a key piece of the world’s smart contract/blockchain infrastructure which will power the digital agreements of the future. As the company's Head of Operations you will be working directly with the company’s Directors as well as an experienced and accomplished senior management team (winning products, large customers, HBS, etc…), to assess various risks, form strategic decisions about the company’s direction and help execute the company’s chosen direction.
- Help manage the growth of a fast growing technology/blockchain company. Providing management and guidance about how to scale up operations and proper internal process.
- Work directly with the company’s founders and senior executives to inform long-term strategy.
- Manage daily operations of the company and its various international offices.
- Implement and manage strategies to reduce risk related to commercial relationships, corporate, tax, regulation, and employment issues
- Recommend comprehensive goals for performance and growth
- Design, recommend and provide implementation support for business strategies, plans and procedures
- Provide feedback to the Directors in all matters of importance touching on provision of services
- Support expansion activities (investments, acquisitions, corporate alliances, etc.)
- Monitor compliance with regulatory requirements and proactively address issues if they arise
- Engage, manage and ensure quality of work performed by outside vendors for various matters
- 5 - 15 years of experience managing risk in a complex, regulated enterprise (including involvement with legal, human resources, finance, operations and strategy issues)
- Excellent business judgment and ability to assess legal risk while also thinking strategically and providing practical advice
- Strong work ethic and ability to multitask, prioritize and follow through on numerous projects simultaneously
- Proven track record of managing complex budgets successfully
- Ability and desire to work both autonomously but also collaboratively
- Strong understanding of technical concepts, analytical skills and attention to detail
- Familiarity with blockchains, smart contracts and other decentralized systems
- Familiarity with legal regimes impacting the cryptocurrency and the decentralized finance industry
*Chainlink is an Equal Opportunity Employer.*