Head of Product Management (Global)
Smart contracts are on track to revolutionize how all agreements work, through an entirely new system of technologically enforced contract guarantees. Chainlink enables next-generation smart contracts that can be written about any/all events in the real world, the details of our approach can be found in our whitepaper. We are well recognized for providing highly secure and reliable blockchain connectivity to the world's largest enterprises such as Google, Oracle, SWIFT, and many more. This is a unique opportunity to join one of the top companies developing cutting-edge blockchain technology while working closely together with a team of experienced senior developers.
About the Role
We're looking for an experienced and technically focused product manager, who will work directly with the companies CEO, CTO, and senior developers to build world class decentralized infrastructure, which is consumed as a developer tool, and built in an open source manner. You'll drive the product decision making process together with the technical team, and you'll work closely with the company's founders to evaluate user needs and adjust the product roadmap as needed.
- Help develop the product strategy and vision for Chainlink, together with the executive/founding team
- Understand the product requirements of our developer audience and ecosystem partners; shape the product roadmap accordingly
- Scope, track, execute, and communicate on product updates
- Liaise between the business and engineering teams; translate developer audience requirements and ensure delivery is aligned with overarching business needs and the product vision
- Create and manage a unified system for prioritizing work; prioritize effectively when faced with ambiguous product scenarios and competing timelines
- Network with key industry contacts to understand best in practice product methodologies and emerging trends and how they can be used within Chainlink
- Build Chainlink into a easy to use, widely used and indispensable developer tool
- Successfully built and shipped a widely used developer tool, technical product, security focused online system and/or highly distributed system
- 5+ years of experience as a product manager or technical product manager for a highly technical product
- A Bachelor or above in computer science, engineering or similar technical field of study
- Hands-on experience in developing and driving adoption of a new product
- Comfort in diving into deep technical discussions with engineers
- Strong communication skills and ability to simplify tough problems and explain them to a non-technical audience
- Experience working in a lean or agile delivery environment
- Bonus points if you have experience working with open source communities and tools
- Comfort and/or experience working as a remote employee as a part of a distributed team
- Passion for the blockchain space and its power to change the world for the better
This role is location agnostic anywhere in the world. Though we ask that you overlap some working hours with Eastern Standard Time (EST).
*Chainlink is an Equal Opportunity Employer.*