Senior Developer in Test
Smart contracts are on track to revolutionize how all agreements work, through an entirely new system of technologically enforced contract guarantees. Chainlink enables next-generation smart contracts that can be written about any/all events in the real world, the details of our approach can be found in our whitepaper. We are well recognized for providing highly secure and reliable blockchain connectivity to the world's largest enterprises such as Google, Oracle, and many more. This is a unique opportunity to join one of the top companies developing cutting-edge blockchain technology while working closely together with a team of experienced senior executives.
About this Role
Senior Developer in Test to join our fully distributed growing team. This person will be working most closely with our Core team building out our infrastructure of our Node that powers the decentralized network for Chainlink. As a Developer in Test you will be leading our efforts in designing and developing our test automation framework.
- Create automated tests for new and existing functionality
- Perform multiple types of black-box, white-box, and grey-box testing including functional, system, end to end, load testing, performance testing, data integrity, smoke, regression, and ad hoc testing
- Submit comprehensive defects using our bug tracking system
- Regress and verify defects as needed, record test results, and provide metrics
- Analyze requirements, develop testing strategies, and write test cases
- Test software applications at all points in the life cycle on multiple environments
- Document procedural changes to improve company processes
- 2+ years proven work experience in Software Quality Assurance
- BS degree or equivalent work experience in Computer Science or related field
- ITSQB Foundation Certification or higher
- Experience with build automation technologies like Jenkins, CircleCI, GitHub Actions etc.
- Experience with testing on AWS or other Cloud services
- Experience with Agile-Scrum and other Agile methodologies
- Experience with CypressJS or Selenium/WebDriver
- Experience with load testing tools like JMeter or Robot Framework
- Good analytical skills to work with developers for troubleshooting and peer review
- Effective written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to flourish in a high growth and fast paced tech environments
This role is location agnostic anywhere in the world. Though we ask that you overlap some working hours with Eastern Standard Time (EST).
*Chainlink is an Equal Opportunity Employer.*